I'm in love to a man who's older than me.
We'll I guess age doesn't matter when we talk about LOVE. :)
On the first place,
I don't really feel anything to him.
But, when we started to know each other.
there was a feeling of being confused.
Being confused on what my heart feels.
And every time I receive a text msg. from him.
It makes me smile without knowing the reason,why I'm smiling.
And I'm so "KINIKILIG" every time I read his msg.
yes, funny but it's true. :)
He's kinda the busy with his work,
but it's ok, 'coz throughout his busy day.
he always find ways to let me know,
that he does not forget me. :)
the end. :)
pgod nq mgicp. hahaha
naepistaxis nq. ^__^
A.
hahaha.. danda! :) ang kyowt, msaya ako pra sayo..
ReplyDeletehaha biglaan akong napagawa ng blog.
ReplyDeletenaimpluwensyahan ako nung sayo.
tska n ung sayo ah? hirap ih. HAHA